MJ is not liable for any theft, injury, delay, damage, or inconvenience caused to our missionaries.
The Spiritual Leader is in charge of special needs, concerns, and overall leadership of the mission team. Team Leaders are chosen from church groups to represent the needs of individual churches.
Training prior to your trip will require your attendance. Topics include cultural awareness, international travel tips and information on work projects. Training dates will be scheduled with individual congregations.
- Participants will adhere to United States laws regarding tobacco, alcohol, firearms and non-prescription drugs.
- While in Jamaica, participation in daily devotions is required.
- Participants will adhere to United States’ custom of sunbathing.
- Rooming will be by gender unless married or families traveling together.
- You must have current United States citizenship verification to enter Jamaica. If you are a citizen of another country, please contact Mission Jamaica staff for information.
- A current US passport is required for travel to and from Jamaica.
- Additional cash will be needed for excursions, souvenirs, tips, etc